Sunday, August 17, 2008

Moving update

I am mostly moved in; my bedroom is a teeny tiny box, but at least Jesus School has provided nice furniture, and we have an okay-sized kitchen/living room area.  Not to mention the location, which is really too awesome.  You can see the lake from my window.

I've gotten a couple of my syllabi, and they're very exciting.  Lots of readings from the Bible, if you can believe that, and assignments about "your ministry" and "your calling" and Jesus.  Especially since I come from an extremely secular background, this is actually shocking.  What are we, in seminary or something?  Less shocking is the enormous amount of reading for each class; this makes me a little nervous but I'm also very much looking forward to it.  I do love being in school.

Let's see, how about baseball?  What a great game today.  I love when they rally for those big innings.  After two or three runs I always just start screaming in total, insane ecstasy, alarming everyone in the neighborhood.  Also, Ryan Dempster is a wonderful man (as far as I can determine).  And that's all I know about that.

No comments: